Help us save the animals!
Grab your sneakers and your canine companions and join us for our 11th Annual Woofstock Survivor 5K and Dog Walk! Your participation and fundraising efforts are absolutely critical in helping us fund our Survivor Program which covers the cost of all life-saving and emergency care for thousands of animals each year.
Your support will help us save and provide life-saving care to animals just like...
They're counting on you.
When setting up your team, you'll want to set a fundraising goal. Here are a few things to consider:
- What kind of impact would you like to make?
- How competitive are you? Trophies, prizes, a feature on our Facebook page and bragging rights will belong to the following:
- Top Individual Fundraiser (over 18)
- Top Youth Fundraiser (under 18)
- Top Team (non-corporate)
- Top Corporate Team
- How much free stuff would you like? Gift cards, amazing gift baskets, and more are yours when you achieve fundraising levels.
Thank you to today's donors!
|Donation date||Donor name||Donation amount|
|Aug 21||Deb McLaughlin||$27.65|
|Aug 20||Jan Michelsen||$15.00|
|Aug 20||Laura Watson||$19.14|
|Aug 20||Kristen Scramlin||$16.96|
|Aug 20||Josh Black||$11.61|
|Aug 20||Deanna Isenthal||$54.39|
|Aug 20||Vanessa Russell||$22.30|
|Aug 20||Sharon Wardrip||$107.86|
|Aug 15||Kim Ebert||$107.86|