TEAM REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
THERE IS NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION FOR TEAMS!
THERE IS ON-SITE REGISTRATION FOR SPECTATORS!
For $10pp you can play the non-competitive games in our chill zone, access the Revelation Craft Brewery Beer Garden, dine from our 2 food vendors & cheer for your friends. Spectators MUST be 21+. Alcohol and food are for purchase and are not included in the price of the spectator pass.
WHAT IS THIS? ADULT FIELD DAY
A brand new fundraiser for Children & Families First, with a heavy focus on FUN!
This is an adults only competition with THREE FIELDS OF CHALLENGES!
PLUS Beer Garden Revelation Craft Brewery will be open to all 21+
PLUS Two Food Trucks, Big Salami (subs, steaks & more) AND Ras Downa (Jamaican)
PLUS Chill Zone with non-competitive games for between rounds or spectator fun
PLUS Giveaways with all players getting a soon to be collector's item AFD2019 sport bag
PLUS Trophies and Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place, Best Dressed and Highest fundraising teams
THE BASICS: DATE, TIME & PLACE
Sunday, September 22nd, 2019
10am to 3pm
Hudson Fields, 29763 Eagle Crest Road, Milton, DE
HOW IT WORKS: THE TEAMS
- All players must by 18+
- Teams must have a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 6 players
- Teams must check in together on event day and all players must stay for the duration of the event
- There are NO SUBSTITUTIONS. This will be strictly enforced to ensure fair competition
- Come dressed to impress! We'll pick a costume/team spirit winner to earn an extra 5pts towards their total score!
HOW IT WORKS: THE GAMES
- Teams will be rotated together to different 7 different games areas, directed by event staff
- We'll have classics like tug-o-war, relays, obstacles, mental challenges and games of just pure luck!
- Referees will explain the rules of each game, facilitate it and keep score. Referee rulings are FINAL!!
- Not every team member has to or will compete in every activity based on the game rules
- Teams compete for points & the highest total points WINS! Get ahead by participating in our charity challenge!
HOW IT WORKS: CHARITY CHALLENGE
- Adult Field Day is a fundraiser for Children & Families First, a Delaware non-profit committed to preventing child abuse & neglect, intervening and healing those impacted from life-long negative effects.
- After registering you will be prompted to create a fundraising page. Team Captains will need to set one up for their teams
- 100% of the monies raised through the charity challenge go directly to the non-profit and are tax deductible
- For every $200 a team raises, they earn an extra 10pts towards their final score
The more money your team raises, the more points you earn towards your final score!
HOW IT WORKS: REGISTRATION
- Team Captains MUST register first, set up the team and choose your team name
- Once the team is established, all other team members register by joining that team
- Teams MUST have a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 to participate!
- Registration is $50 per person
- TEAM REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2019 EVENT. THERE IS NO ON-SITE TEAM REGISTRATION!
WEATHER & REFUNDS: POLICIES & PROCEDURES
If Mother Nature Doesn't Play Nice: In the event of adverse weather, natural catastrophe, other condition determined to pose a significant safety concern to any of our involved parties, or by order of our host location; city, county and/or state officials and local and/or state law enforcement, Children & Families First maintains the right to delay, modify, or cancel the event. As such conditions fall under the label "Acts of God," there will be NO REFUNDS.
If We Have To Make The Most Un-Fun Decision Ever: Once we confirm the bad news that the event for sure has to be cancelled for any of the aforementioned reasons, Children & Families First will work to reschedule the event before December 23, 2020. The good news will be that all registered participants will receive a credit for our rescheduled event day.
If Life Throws You Some Extra Obstacles: We get it. Things happen and sometimes those things prevent you from participating even though you really, really wanted to. Here's what you need to know & do:
- Send an email to Laura.Rimmer@cffde.org as soon as you can, especially if that puts your team in jeopardy of not being able to participate because they fall below the minimum number of 4 participants per team.
- If you cancel BEFORE 12pm on September 9th, 2019 we can refund your registration.
- If you cancel AFTER 12pm on September 9th, 2019 there are NO REFUNDS.
I need to send my stunt double: If you can't participate but found someone to replace you, we can transfer your registration. Here's what you need to know & do:
- Send an email to Laura.Rimmer@cffde.org with your name, team name, stunt double's name, + their email, phone # and age.
- But please note, you will not be refunded by the event, you'll need to get them to pay up for the privilege of taking your place.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
TO OUR SUPER FANTASTIC, TOTALLY AWESOME 2019 SPONSORS
Follow our Facebook Event for updates & extra chances to earn points!
Questions? Shoot us an email: Laura.Rimmer@cffde.org
This is entry for ONE Individual to play on a team
FOR SPONSORS ONLY! This is for ONE individual to play on a SPONSOR team. Please use your complimentary registration code as provided to your organization.
When you enter your complimentary sponsor registration code your final cost will be $0
Everyone needs a cheerleader! Spectator tickets will be available on-site
Gets you onto the field, access to the chill zone, food trucks and beer garden
- Event contact
- Alexa Shoultes