More information about #TrueNorth19
Thursday June 20, 2019 First wave at 6:00 p.m. Carl Zehr Square, Kitchener, ON
This is the first of three events in the Run Pure & Simple series: running events with all the essentials and no bells and whistles. You get a great course, timing, water and an awesome atmosphere.
This is the third running of this race. It's an urban course in the core of Waterloo Region. Your GPS might lose reception among the tall buildings but the pavement you're pounding is still a certified mile!
Run Pure & Simple events, including this one, are free to Run Waterloo members. Click Become a Member to the right to learn more.
FreeNov. 2 - Jun. 20
Price includes tax.
$10.00Nov. 2 - Jun. 20
- June 20 5:15 p.m. EDT - Registration opens
- June 20 6:00 p.m. EDT - 8+ minute wave
- June 20 6:20 p.m. EDT - 6-8 minute wave
- June 20 6:40 p.m. EDT - Sub 6 minute wave
- Event contact
- Lloyd Schmidt, Race Director
- +1 226-750-0017