Sarcoma Strong 5K Run/Walk
Sarcomas are a rare form of cancer that affect connective tissues (bones or soft-tissues). Treatment for sarcomas requires a multi-disciplinary approach, tailoring a combination of surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy for each patient.
The Sarcoma Strong Run/Walk provides a day to come together to show solidarity and support for our local sarcoma patients and their families. Our goal is to support sarcoma discoveries and advancements in diagnostics and treatment by funding research. Participate, volunteer or donate to help us be Sarcoma Strong.
- Race-kit pick up at Confederation Park from 8:00-9:00 am Saturday August 17th (prior to race)
- T-shirts provided depending on registrant numbers
- Race starts at 9:30 am
- Course is wheelchair and stroller friendly! (No bikes please!)
- Lunch for sale and volleyball courts available post-run
- Large clock at finish for timing (no chip-timing)
- Course closes after two hours
Special thanks to:
CA$30.00May 6 - Aug 16
- Event contact
- Victoria Giglio