GUIDELINES FOR FORMING A TEAM
- A team is a group of 3 or more individuals that sign up to participate in the Eye Opener 5k PJ Run.
- Team members can be any combination of runners, walkers, adults and/or children.
- Each team must have a Team Name
- There will be a TROPHY for the best team that stands out! Put your crazy on and be creative with your team "uniform". It's all for fun and great cause.
- Each team member must register individually.
- When signing up online, you can choose the cash/check option.
- Add your team name to your online registration from the drop down menu. If you are the first to sign up, please choose a TEAM NAME.
TEAM CAPTAIN INFORMATION
- Recruit, organize and build your team.
- Establish a team name.
- Team members should wear a team t-shirt or some fun outfit or hat to designate your group as a team.
- Remind your members to include the team name when individually registering.
Here's a racer who loves to be on Team Griz!
There will be a TROPHY for the best team that stands out ! Put your crazy on and be creative with your team "uniform". It's all for fun and great cause.