"Canada's Hardest 10k". Hosted at the Westin Bear Mountain Resort, this scenic and challenging course begins in the Bear Mountain Resort village and winds its way up and down along the Nicklaus co-designed golf course cart paths. With panoramic ocean, mountain, and city views you can be assured that this will be the most beautiful 10k you have ever run. This course features over 1000 feet of elevation change and will challenge even the most experienced runners. Completing this course will be something to brag about!
1. Online registration will close at 6:00pm on Friday, November 15th, 2019.
2. Shirt sizing is based on first come first served base when registering.
3. There is an online processing fee applied to all online registrations.
4. 5% GST will be applied to your registration.
5. Payable in Canadian funds
6. VISA, MC, and AMEX accepted.
7. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Fast North Corp or Race Roster for your registration into this event.
1. Special room rates at the Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa available to all registrants. Link TBA.
Entry Fee Includes:
1. Entry to the Mountainside Athletic Club for the first 500 registrants ($15 value)
2. Custom designed finishers medal.
3. Souvenir race shirt screened w/race logo ($55 value)
4. Post run food and beverages.
5. Tons and tons of prizes to be won including free shoes and night stays at the Westin Bear Mountain Resort!
Only a 50% refund will be issued on your registration. You may transfer your registration to another participant if you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1st, 2019. No exceptions for any reason (medical, death, injured, etc) Sorry but all expenses will have already be spent on your registration.
November 17 9:30 AM PST - 10k Start
November 17 11:30 AM PST - Awards