Edmonton has more than 160km of maintained multi-use trails. Go for an adventurous run as Frank McNamara runs you through Edmonton's beautiful river valley on his popular Wednesday Night Spring Cross Country Running Series!
|Race #1||September 4th||Hawrelak Park||6:00pm|
|Race #2||September 11th||Emily Murphy Park #1||6:00pm|
|Race #3||September 18th||Whitemud Park/ Fort Edmonton||6:00pm|
|Race #4||September 25th||Kinsmen (George Smith Special)||6:00pm|
|Race #5||October 2nd|| McNally/ Forest Heights Park
|Race #6||October 9th||Keillor Road/ Saskatchewan Drive||6:00pm|
|Race #7||October 16th||Hawrelak Park #2||6:00pm|
Registering for Multiple Events
If you would like to register for multiple events but not the full series please follow these steps:
- Select the first event you would like to register for and complete registration questions, click Submit.
- After submitting registration questions, click on the button that says "Register another Participant"
- Repeat for each additional event you would like to register for.
Frank McNamara Cross Country Series is timed using a ChronoTrack timing tag, once you have been issued a timing tag, you are responsible to bring and maintain your timing tag for the duration of the entire series. Any timing tag lost or broken will be replaced at a flat fee of $5.00.
- September 4 6:00 PM MDT - Race #1 Hawrelak Park - 6pm
- September 11 6:00 PM MDT - Race #2 Emily Murphy Park - 6pm
- September 18 6:00 PM MDT - Race #3 Whitemud Park - 6pm
- September 25 6:00 PM MDT - Race #4 Kinsmen Park / Queen Elizabeth Park - 6pm
- October 2 6:00 PM MDT - Race #5 Forest Heights Park - 6pm
- October 9 6:00 PM MDT - Race #6 Keillor Road / Saskatchewan Drive - 6pm
- October 16 6:00 PM MDT - Race #7 Hawrelak Park #2 - 6pm