Join us as we run/walk to Support
STEM School Shooting Victims and Douglas County's Text A Tip Program
at the request of John Castillo, father of Kendrick Castillo.
at the 4th Annual
Feeding of the 5K Run/Walk !
Saturday, September 28, 2019 9:00 AM
Late Registration available at Road Runner Sports Lone Tree Friday 4-7 PM
Or Race Morning starting at 7 AM 8817 S Broadway, Highlands Ranch CO
Feeding of the 5K in its fourth year is supporting STEM School Shooting Victims
and Douglas County's Text A Tip Program at the request of John Castillo, father of Kendrick Castillo.
We need Runners, Walkers and Volunteers. If you can't participate, sign up for "Don't want to run, just support".
Please share this event to help get the word out on this relevant community event.
Family and Business Sponsorships are available.
Contact Mike Preble 720-244-2045
5 and Under is free to register! Option to buy a tech shirt during registration
FreeJul 28 - Sep 25
Want to support this event but not interested in doing the run/walk? Register for this option and still get a tech shirt (and pancakes)
$20.00Jul 28 - Sep 25
Ages 13+ (6-12 $5 discount) Tech Shirt included (and pancakes)
We are paying the fees, Great deal !Jul 28 – Sep 8
$35.00Sep 9 – Sep 15
$40.00Sep 16 – Sep 25
- Sun, September 8, 2019 11:59 PM - 1st Price Increase
- Mon, September 16, 2019 11:59 PM - 2nd Price Increase
- Wed, September 25, 2019 11:59 PM - Registration Closes
- Fri, September 27, 2019 4:00 PM - Pre Race Packet Pickup (Friday)
- Sat, September 28, 2019 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pickup
- Sat, September 28, 2019 9:00 AM - Race Start!!
- Event contact
- Mike Preble
- +1 720-244-2045