➡️ The Lakewood Ranch Mindful Triathlon is a community-wide, triathlon experience with a unique twist focused on health and wellness. Unlike a traditional triathlon, the 'LWR Mindful Tri' will consist of a 5k run/walk, followed by yoga and meditation sessions.
The 3.1 mile run will wind through trails and scenic views of the villages of LakeHouse Cove and Shoreview, two beautiful new communities located in Waterside at Lakewood Ranch- our first community in Sarasota County!
Our triathlon will benefit the Brain Health Initiative, which strives to make long-lasting impacts on brain health for the Florida Gulf Coast and beyond. To make a tax-deductible donation to the initiative, visit https://because.massgeneral.org/campaign/support-the-brain-health-initiative-at-lakewood-ranch/c230888.
WHAT TO BRING 👉🏼
· Yoga mat
· Water bottle
· Walking or running shoes
· Hat or visor
· Friends, families, or your fellow yogi!
Registration fees 270 spots remaining
A 'mindful' triathlon experience starting with a 5k run or walk, followed by a 60 minute yoga flow, and ending with a 20 minute meditation session.
$35.00Registrants 1 – 100
$40.00Registrants 101 – 200
$45.00Now registering 201 – 300
$50.00Registrants 301 – Sell out
- November 14 3:00 PM EST - Packet Pick Up at Fit2Run UTC (3p-7p)
- November 15 12:00 PM EST - Packet Pick Up at Fit2Run UTC (12p-7p)
- November 16 6:30 AM EST - Check-In, grab your coffee & socialize!
- November 16 7:30 AM EST - Pre-run stretch & warm-up- the fun is about to begin.
- November 16 8:00 AM EST - Part 1: 5k- Run or walk, we don't mind. We'll see you at the finish line!
- November 16 9:30 AM EST - Part 2: Yoga- Roll out your mat & get your Zen on with The Yoga Shack Florida!
- November 16 10:30 AM EST - Part 3: Meditation- Relax your mind, body, and spirit with meditation led by Trish Hart.
- November 16 10:50 AM EST - Post Race Celebration & Vendor Village Exploration!
- Lakewood Ranch Events