Join us for the first annual Tukee Trot 5K run and walk –
Ahwatukee’s local race with a big heart!
What a great way to have healthy fun with family and friends
on Thanksgiving weekend (and work off the big meal)!
This year’s first annual Tukee Trot venue will be at Desert Vista high school, south of Chandler Blvd on Frye Road between 32nd Street and Vista Canyon Park. Here you will find parking, start and finish zones, race-day packet pickup and registration and post-race food and refreshments. This USATF sanctioned event features chip timing by Start Line Racing.
This is a non-profit, community volunteer event and organization - all proceeds and sponsor donations go to organizing the event and the Kyrene Foundation - Family Resource Center.
To donate directly to their organization please visit their donation website here.
$20.00Sep 13 – Nov 1
$25.00Nov 2 – Nov 26
Fun Run for ages 11 & Under - Registration Required. Does not include a shirt.
FreeSep 13 - Nov 26
- November 27 2:00 PM - Packet Pick up at Global Bikes from 2-7pm
- November 29 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up Opens
- November 29 8:15 AM - 32nd Street road closes to east side access and DV parking lot closes
- November 29 8:30 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- November 29 9:00 AM - 1 Mile Quail Run Begins
- November 29 9:30 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
- Tukee Trot Event Staff