Update (3/13/20): Event has been canceled by Santa Clara County. Details here. Virtual (remote) is the only category available for registration.
Update (3/11/2020): As of this afternoon, we have confirmed that our permit is still approved for this running event with the city of San Jose and county of Santa Clara. Still, things are extremely difficult to predict and it is possible things will change. If there are any updates on the status of the event, we will post them immediately and e-mail all participants.
We are offering the virtual race option to anyone who would rather do that. If you are taking that option, please e-mail and let us know and we will get that out in the mail. With this option, you will receive your race materials in the mail and do your run at your choice of venue and time.
Our race cancellation policy can be found here.
For those coming to the race, you will see a focus on single-serve items at aid stations and at the finish line. Refill of water bottles and cups will be done by volunteers with gloves and hand sanitizer will be out and available to all runners, should anyone wish to use that. There will be no shared scoops, tongs or similar items. This may slightly limit the number of options available to runners. If there is any item you can't possibly run without, you'll want to make sure you are carrying that with you.
We would expect that everyone is already aware of the best practices, but these are the recommendations local health officials have asked us to remind event participants of:
- If you are feeling ill, do not come to the event.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used.
- Avoid close contact with other people, including handshakes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover any cough or sneeze with a tissue - if available - or into the elbow.
This race was made for first-timers and those looking to break through with a new personal record! Come join us on this late winter morning and enjoy this picturesque, family friendly park and trail!
$40.00Apr 1 – Jan 16
$45.00Jan 17 – Mar 29
- March 29 7:40 AM PDT - Hiker Start
- March 29 8:40 AM PDT - Half Marathon Starts
- March 29 8:55 AM PDT - 10K Starts
- March 29 9:10 AM PDT - 5K Starts