Join us for the 3rd Annual Gilbert Public Schools “Run for Fun” 5K & 1 Mile Run/Walk.
We will celebrate the benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle, while having fun!
Gilbert Public Schools (GPS) believe that healthy students learn better and
have more chances to develop to their full potential.
The proceeds from the 3rd annual Gilbert Public Schools “Run for Fun” 5K & 1 Mile Run/Walk
will benefit the promotion of healthy
eating and physical activity in the Gilbert Public Schools.
Your participation in this event contributes funding for supplies, training, and other resources
needed to expand and/or enhance the promotion of healthy eating, physical activity, water consumption,
and school gardening in the schools. See you at the start line!
In case you are interested to take it a step further and sponsor our event,
please contact Luce Filiatrault at email@example.com
$30.00Aug 1 – Feb 28
Students Ages 3 - 18
$20.00Aug 1 – Feb 28
$25.00Aug 1 – Feb 28
Students Ages 3-18
$15.00Aug 1 – Feb 28
- February 28 3:00 PM - Packet Pick-up - Cadence Running Company 3-6pm
- February 29 7:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- February 29 7:40 AM - Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournament Registration for K-12 Students
- February 29 7:45 AM - Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournament begins
- February 29 8:30 AM - 5K Run Begins
- February 29 8:35 AM - 1 Mile Run/Walk Begins
- February 29 9:30 AM - Awards Begin (approximate)