Spend a long weekend of running and learning with runners from all over the world at the Peak Run Performance Virtual Running Retreat.
The Peak Run Performance Virtual Running Retreat we will be athlete driven.
Throughout the weekend we will discuss and learn about:
- Essential elements of endurance training:
- Daily and Performance Nutrition
- Running Gait Analysis
- Injury Prevention
- Gaining confidence & competence on all surfaces and distances.
- Yoga for runners.
- Cross training for the long run.
- And much more!
If you are not able to dedicate the entire weekend to the Virtual Run Retreat, but would like to sign up for individual presentations / discussion, please do so below:
* International Registration Page: Prices are listed and processed in USD.
Peak Run Performance Swag Pack, Training Principles and Training Plan Design with Coach Jacob Puzey, Running Form Cues with Coach Jacob Puzey, Discussion of Running Mechanics and Gait Analysis with Coach Malc Kent, Nutrition for Athletes with Coach Carla Rodriguez, Trail and Ultrarunning with Coaches Jacob Puzey, Eric Reyes, Manu Vilaseca and Carla Rodriguez, Cross Training for Running with Coach Manu Vilaseca, Fundamental Injury Prevention with Malc Kent, Yoga for Runners with Manu Vilaseca, Finding the Right Fit with Jacob Puzey and Malc Kent, Strength and Cross Training (non-impact alternatives) with Coach Carla
ClosedMay 14 – Apr 8
$400.00Apr 8 – May 31
please select the sessions you would like to attend in the product section of your registration form.
ClosedMay 14 – Apr 8
$50+Apr 8 – May 31
- April 30 2:00 PM MDT - Welcome / Retreat Overview
- April 30 3:00 PM MDT - Running Form Cues & Dynamic Warm Up with Jacob Puzey
- April 30 4:00 PM MDT - Run to practice using Running Form Cues on undulating terrain
- April 30 6:00 PM MDT - Happy Hour with Introductions (be prepared to share a bit about yourself)
- May 1 8:00 AM MDT - Run
- May 1 9:00 AM MDT - Running Mechanics & Gait Analysis with Malc Kent
- May 1 10:30 AM MDT - Applying Training Principles to Training Plan Design with Jacob Puzey
- May 1 12:00 PM MDT - Lunch
- May 1 1:00 PM MDT - Cross Training (Cycling & Agility) for Runners with Manu Vilaseca
- May 1 2:30 PM MDT - Yoga for Runners with Coach Manu
- May 1 4:00 PM MDT - Nutrition for Athletes with Coach Carla
- May 1 6:00 PM MDT - Dinner
- May 2 8:00 AM MDT - Run
- May 2 9:00 AM MDT - Fundamental Running Injury Prevention with Malc Kent
- May 2 10:30 AM MDT - Cross Training (water & weights) for Runners with Carla
- May 2 12:00 PM MDT - Lunch
- May 2 1:00 PM MDT - Applying Training Principles to Training Plan Design Cont. with Jacob Puzey
- May 2 3:00 PM MDT - Trail and Ultrarunning with Coaches Carla, Eric, Manu, Gerard, and Jacob
- May 2 4:30 PM MDT - Meal Prep - sharing recipes and meal ideas
- May 3 7:00 AM MDT - Longer Run
- May 3 9:30 AM MDT - Finding the Right Fit - Running shoe discussion with Coaches Jacob & Malc
- May 3 11:00 AM MDT - Brunch (that we make the night before) & Retreat Recap
- May 3 12:00 PM MDT - Farewell