Skip to main content

Susan G. Komen Greater Pennsylvania

Raise money for Susan G. Komen Greater Pennsylvania

The work of Susan G. Komen Greater Pennsylvania is a continual effort to meet the breast health needs of the affiliate’s 53-county service area across Pennsylvania, with 75% of all funds raised staying in the community and supporting breast cancer screening, treatment, and education initiatives, while the remaining 25% of all funds raised support Komen’s National Grants Program that funds research throughout the country.


Click on a team below to make a donation.

Recent donors

Recent donors
Date Name Amount
Feb 21 Stan Jankovic $54.35
Feb 21 Ricardo Simmons Why not the full? 😉 $54.35
Feb 21 Kipmeister von Fuzzybutt Trip. $5.00
Feb 21 Anonymous $54.35
Feb 21 Antonio Marrero Don’t trip. $6.25
Feb 19 Jordan Brown $27.63
Feb 19 Charles Perry $11.59
Feb 19 Diana Alexander $54.35
Feb 19 Kristen Andes $27.63
Feb 19 Adam Junkins $54.35