What better way to celebrate Mardi Gras than with a little Trail Run. Get your sweat on and join us for a Carnival celebration in the park! Who knows... there may be some bead tossing involved.
Welcome to the 2nd Annual Mardi Gras 10K and 5K Trail Run, benefiting the Rancho Bernardo Community Council.
Join us Sunday February 23rd, as the most festive race in San Diego County once again takes over Rancho Bernardo. There will be beads, masks, costumes, and plenty of running. This family friendly event will features a 10K and 5K trail race. But don't worry... if you're not a runner and want to join in the fun we also offer a festive finish line festival, costume contest (Free for all), and Kid's Dash.
The Mardi Gras Run is all about the celebration so feel free to dress up in your best Carnival coutfits and have some fun while you run the trails.
Additional Race Options:
- Kids Dash- Running is not just for adults... bring the kiddos to the celebration
- 1/4 mile - 1/2 mile kids run
- Ages 7 and under
- Available on Race Day only, $10
- Costume Contest, prizes awarded to top 3 costumes, runners and spectators eligible, FREE entry
- Mardi Gras Finish Line Festival
- Run, Watch, or Cheer... it doesn't matter how you celebrate with us
*Registration includes Finisher's Medal and Race Shirt
Countdown to event
$50.00Now registering Sep 1 – Dec 31
$55.00Jan 1 – Feb 22
$35.00Now registering Sep 1 – Dec 31
$40.00Jan 1 – Feb 22
- February 23 8:30 AM PST - 10K START
- February 23 8:45 AM PST - 5K START