Fireworks 4 Miler
IMPORTANT UPDATE 6/17/2020:
Runner and community safety is our top priority, and unfortunately, live races offer unique challenges in maintaining appropriate social distancing to keep participants safe.
While the Fireworks 4 Miler On the Lake at Nathan Benderson Park has been cancelled, The Virtual Fireworks 4-Miler remains open. Virtual participants will receive a shirt, race bib and medal, as well as be entered to win some great running gear from Fit2Run when they submit their race results. Race results can be submitted July 3rd-5th and awards will be announced July 6th. Registrants will receive an email with directions on how to submit results by July 1st.
Participants who registered prior to June 17th have several options for how you can convert your registration for the 2020 event. Registered Participants have the following options:
1. Defer your registration to the 2021 Race
2. Transfer your registration to the Virtual Event. Virtual participants will also receive 1/2 off registration for the 2021 race. You will have the option to have your race packet (shirt, bib and medal) mailed to you, or you can pick up at Fit2Run UTC on July 2nd or 3rd.
3. Opt to have your registration cost (minus the Race Roster Processing Fees) plus $10 refunded to you, in the form of a Fit2Run Gift Card. This Gift Card will be sent to you via email and will be valid for 1 year and can be used at any Fit2Run store or online at Fit2Run.com
4. Transfer your registration to the 2020 Florida Turkey Trot at Nathan Benderson Park
To select your option please follow these steps:
- Sign into your Race Roster account here
- Click “Edit registration” in the right corner of the screen
- Choose from the options under the question “How would you like to convert your registration?”
- Click ‘save & exit’
Registrants who do not opt for the 2021 race or the Fit2Run Gift Card by Friday June 19th will be automatically transferred to the Virtual Event and your packet will be mailed.
If you have trouble accessing your account (forgotten password, can’t see the edit button, etc. call our registration partner Race Roster at 1-855-969-5515)
Thank you for your understanding and patience, and please stay tuned for additional FAQ and details of the Virtual Event and awards!
Virtual 4 Miler Closed
Run 4 Miles anywhere! Participate Virtually and submit your time to be entered to win some great running gear from Fit2Run! *Virtual participants who sign up after June 26th may receive their packet after July 3rd. Participants registering after June 26th may receive their race packet after July 3rd. Please note virtual packets can only be shipped within the United States, international shipping is not available at this time.
$40.00Jul 2 - Jul 3
Want more info?
RSVP to the Fireworks 4 Miler on Facebook to stay up to date on additional race details as they are announced, and check out the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions here!
The course will start at the Finish Tower and travel north up to Cattleman Road. Runners will make a left at the road and then turn right back toward the lake near the playground. The course continues down the west side and south side of the lake, with a turn around just past the south east corner. After the turn around, participants will travel back to the finish line across the lake on the wave attenuator and finish near the tower and festival!
Weather Cancellation Policy
We value runner safety. In the event of severe weather conditions, the director(s) reserve the right to cancel the race for the safety of its participants. Registrations cancelled due to inclement weather will not be refunded, but instead used to cover event costs, with the balance being treated as a charitable donation to the event beneficiary.
Conditions that may result in event cancellation include (but are not limited to): lightning, high winds, flooding, fires, and other acts of God.
- Event contact
- +1 941-531-8022