ATC10K Truist Time Trials
ATC10K Truist Time Trials is a week long race from Sunday, December 6th through Saturday, December 12th that welcomes competition back into our sport with alternative, in-person events as well as virtual!
- Truist Time Trials 10K - Our main attraction will consist of a week-long, in-person 10K through the streets of Charlotte.
- The course will start and finish inside of the Ford Building at Camp North End and take participants through Uptown and West Charlotte.
- Race week will be broken up into 30 minute dispersed segments from 7:00am - 7:00pm that runners must reserve. Each session, 50 slots will be available and participants will be allowed to start any time during that 30 minute window.
- Second Chance - Runners will have an opportunity to take a second chance at the course if they feel they can better their time.
- Second Chance is just $10 with half of the cost going to a beneficiary of the runner's choosing.
- 50K Challenge - If you want to take it the next level, we've added a 50K to the mix where participants run the course 5 times during race week.
- Upon registration, you will receive an email allowing you to pick your 5 slots.
- Virtual Truist Time Trials 10K - We will also have an at-home option for those who would prefer to join in from afar.
- Runners can step out the front door and knock out a 6.2 mile race or join a couple of friends at a local greenway.
- Participants can have their runner's packet delivered or available for pick up at Charlotte Running Company.
We are very excited to give participants a safe, fun and meaningful experience to once again race Around the Crown.
You've got 6 days to complete a 50K on our course by running it 5 times in any fashion you'd like. When registering you will select your first Start Time Slot, and then will receive an email to select your remaining four slots.
$60.00Sep 9 - Dec 12
This is your second chance to best your time once you've already run the course a first time. Half of your registration cost for this will go towards a beneficiary of your choosing.