2020 Wolfman Duathlon and Three Mile Trail Run
- This is all on the Tour D’Wolf trail off Gate 11, Shelby Farms Park
- Event will have a time trial start, every 10 seconds with 6’ distance between each person. Also mask must be worn up until starting time.
- Masks will be handed out to each finisher at finish line.
- There will not be any food or beverages served, just bottled water that will be retrieved from ice chests.
- Also, no awards ceremony, all awards will be mailed to the participants .
- No family or spectators will be allowed.
Race Day: Sunday, October 18, 2020, 9AM
Duathlon Course Description: Off-road duathlon including 3 mile trail run, followed by a 6 mile mountain bike on the Tour de Wolf trail, and finishing with a 1 mile trail run.
Three Mile Trail Run Course Description: The trail run consists of the first 3 miles of the duathlon race course.
Location: Shelby Farms, Memphis Tennessee. Enter Shelby Farms from Raleigh-Lagrange Road through gate 11. This is the entrance with the “Shelby County” wrought iron arch over the gate.
Duathlon Categories: Individual, Single Speed, Male Relay, Female Relay, Mixed Relay and Parent-Child.
Training Days: Not familiar with the course? Then attend one of the Wolfman Duathlon training days to ride and run the course. Meet at the race site on Saturday September 19th and Sunday September 27th at 10AM.
Safety: Our number one goal is to have a safe race. Helmets are required at all time when on a bike. Headphones, iPODs and similar devices are NOT ALLOWED during the Wolfman Duathlon and Trail Run.
SWAG: We always have the cool Wolfman shirts! Might have some other cool stuff too!
10/6/2020 - 10/17/2020
Duathlon Age Group
3 Mile Trail Run
- Event contact