JUNIOR LEAGUE OF MEMPHIS 5K & 10K
After careful consideration keeping the health and safety of our participants, volunteers and spectators in mind, and in response to the recommendations by the CDC regarding group/crowd size for gatherings, we are transitioning this year's JLM 5K/10K to a Virtual Race. This was a difficult decision; however, we believe it to be our best option to continue our event this year. Whatever else is going on in the world, our community programs still count on the Junior League of Memphis to support their needs in the Memphis community.
- 5k distance: $25 (Price will increase to $35 on race day)
- 10k distance - New!: $35 (Price will increase to $45 on race day)
- Kids 15 and under: $15 (Price will increase to $25 on race day)
- Runners and walkers enjoy a unique race course through East Memphis
- The race is stroller friendly – the entire family is welcome to participate!
- T-shirt and swag bag for each registration
- Chip timing provided by MRTC
- Awards for top three males and females
- More details and location will be shared closer to race day
Making an Impact: Your registration directly supports the work that the JLM is doing in Memphis!
Funds raised through the JLM 5K & 10K directly support the JLM’s efforts to provide trained volunteers and financial support to community partners and agencies, including Camp Good Grief, Carpenter Art Garden, Habitat for Humanity, Impact America, Memphis Athletic Ministries, Memphis Tilth, the Refugee Empowerment Program and REACH Memphis.
The Junior League of Memphis is also excited that we will be partnering with Girls on the Run Memphis for our 2020 race!