The Official Race of Cancer Survivorship
Saturday, March 14: 5K, 10K, Leprechaun Dash
Saturday, March 14th promises to be a day of FUN! Run/Walk the 5k or 10k and then enjoy watching the little ones chase a Leprechaun for the 1/2 mile Dash. Rock to the music on the course, finish on the field and enjoy post-race festivities, beer and food. It's a party you don't want to miss!
Sunday, March 15: Half Marathon
13.1 is filled with fun! Live music, crazy costumes, on-field finish, post-race beer and food - It's a party you don't want to miss!
RETURNING THIS YEAR:
Comes with a DOUBLEHEADER medal & exclusive DOUBLEHEADER shirt
Take advantage of signing up for the Saturday 5K or 10K and the Sunday Half Marathon and you will get a DOUBLEHEADER medal and an exclusive DOUBLEHEADER technical shirt! Choose your DOUBLEHEADER option below to get in on the fun!
$60.00Now registering Oct 7 – Nov 30
- March 14 6:45 AM PDT - Raley Field packet pick up and race day registration opens
- March 14 8:00 AM PDT - Start for the Kids' Leprechaun Dash 1/2 mile (12 and under only)
- March 14 8:15 AM PDT - Start for the 5K and 10K run/walk
- March 14 9:00 AM PDT - Start 10K run/walk
- March 15 7:45 AM PDT - Half Marathon Wave 1 Start
- March 15 8:00 AM PDT - Half Marathon Wave 2 Start
- March 15 8:15 AM PDT - Half Marathon Wave 3 Start
- Fleet Feet Sacramento