SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, 2020
The 3rd Annual Hot Trot Half Marathon, 10K and 5K starts at Norbuck Park in Dallas and features beautiful views along White Rock Lake
All proceeds from the Hot Trot benefit the Assist the Officer Foundation
All three courses are USATF certified and feature beautiful views along White Rock Lake and an epic post-race party that you won't want to miss. All race participants (including 5K and 10K finishers) receive a super-cool finisher medal, a thin blue-line silicone bracelet, and a gender-specific tech tank top. Half Marathoners recieve a custom ATO badge charm to attach to the Finisher medal. Definitely a cause and race swag worth running for!
• Hot Trot Technical Tank Top
• Custom 5-inch 3D Finisher Medal
• ATO Medal Charm (for Half Marathon Finishers only)
• Custom Bib
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 (10 am to 7 pm) and/or Thursday, August 6, 2020 (4-7 pm)
- PLANO Academy Sports & Outdoors - 4045 Central Expy, Plano, TX 75023
- DALLAS Academy Sports & Outdoors - 6375 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75231
Or RACE DAY, August 8, 2020 from 5:30 am to 7:10 am (ARRIVE EARLY - expect long lines)
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female Masters (40+)
- The Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
CLICK HERE for additional race information such as parking, bib transfers, course maps, packet pickup, inclement weather, etc.
Countdown to Race Day!
Unable to attend? No worries - participate as a Virtual Runner. Registration includes virtual bib, shirt, and finisher medal. Virtual packets will be mailed out (US only) the week of 8/24/2020.
Price includes S/H + taxSep 28 - Aug 8
- August 8 6:00 AM CDT - Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup
- August 8 7:00 AM CDT - Half Marathon Start and10K Start (4-hour time limit)
- August 8 7:10 AM CDT - 5k Start
- August 8 8:00 AM CDT - 5K Awards
- August 8 8:30 AM CDT - 10K and Half Marathon Awards
- August 8 11:00 AM CDT - Courses Close