Join us February 22nd for our 2nd Annual Kaleidoscope 5k Colorthon in the greater Fondren Community. This year our race will be timed and an awards ceremony and post-race refreshments will immediately follow the event. We will begin with a 1 Mile Kids Fun Run followed by our 5k Run/Walk.
Our beneficiary this year is the St. Dominic’s Cancer Center Patient Care Fund/Camp Blue Bird. Almost everyone knows someone who has or is battling cancer or may have gone through it themselves. The Patient Care Fund helps to offset costs for those seeking treatment who may lack in insurance coverage/funding.
If you are registering a group of 5 in one transaction, a $5.00 discount per participant will be applied during the check out process. This discount only applies the the 5K Run and 5K Walk. AFTER FILLING OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMAITON CLICK "ADD ANOTHER REGISTRANT" IN ORDER TO ENTER ALL 5 PEOPLE.
Race day registration will increase by $10.00 so register early! We would love you to join us for the fun!
Last day to register to be guaranteed a t-shirt is
Friday, February 7, 2020.
Race Day & Block Party
All the fun without the run!
$20.00Now registering Nov 4 – Feb 21
ClosedFeb 21 – Feb 21
- February 21 5:00 PM CST - Packet Pick Up
- February 21 7:00 PM CST - Packet Pick Up ENDS
- February 22 8:00 AM CST - Check-In | Onesite Registration
- February 22 8:50 AM CST - Check-In ENDS
- February 22 9:00 AM CST - Kids Color Toss | 1 Mile Fun Run
- February 22 9:15 AM CST - 5k Run | Walk
- February 22 10:30 AM CST - Awards Ceremony | Post -Race Refreshments