SUNDAY, MAY 3, 2020
The 2nd Annual Murphy Half Marathon, 10K and 5K start at Tom Kimbrough Stadium in Murphy, Texas and features beautiful views of southern Collin County
All proceeds from this event benefit the Kyle Kucauskas Education Foundation
Explore some of the best trails and views in Collin County. All three courses are USATF certified and feature beautiful views of Murphy and Parker, Texas. The 5K run/walk is a scenic out-and-back course from the venue. The 10K and Half Marathon course takes runners along the streets of Murphy and through the peaceful country scenery of Parker. Runners will pass by the iconic Southfork Ranch, the setting for the 1980's television show, Dallas. All race participants (including 5K and 10K finishers) receive a 4-inch finisher medal and a gender-specific tech t-shirt while supplies last. Half Marathoners recieve a custom 13.1 Kyle Miles charm to attach to the Finisher medal. Definitely a cause and race swag worth running for!
About the Foundation
The Kyle Kucauskas Educational Foundation is a non-profit foundation that is dedicated to the development of future leaders in our next generation of law enforcement. In memory of Aaron ‘Kyle’ Kucauskas, a Murphy Police Sergeant who died in March 2013, the educational foundation provides educational assistance to students pursuing careers in the fields of law enforcement and/or criminal justice.
• Custom 4-inch 3D Finisher Medal
• 13.1 Kyle Miles Charm (for Half Marathon Finishers only)
• Custom Bib
Thursday, April 30, 2020 (10 am to 7 pm) and/or Friday, May 1, 2020 (4-7 pm)
- PLANO Academy Sports & Outdoors - 4045 Central Expy, Plano, TX 75023
- DALLAS Academy Sports & Outdoors - 6375 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75231
Or RACE DAY from 6-7 am (ARRIVE EARLY - expect long lines)
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female Masters (40+)
- The Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
Visit our race website for more information about this event, including parking information, certified course maps, packet pick-up, event schedule, FAQs, and more. CLICK HERE for more details.
Countdown to Race Day!
Unable to attend? No worries - participate as a Virtual Runner. Registration includes virtual bib, shirt, and finisher medal. Virtual packets will be mailed out (US only) the week of 5/25/2020.
Price includes S/H + taxSep 28 - May 3
- May 3 6:00 AM CDT - Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup
- May 3 7:00 AM CDT - 5k Start
- May 3 7:10 AM CDT - Half Marathon Start and10K Start (4-hour time limit)
- May 3 8:00 AM CDT - 5K Awards
- May 3 8:30 AM CDT - 10K and Half Marathon Awards
- May 3 11:00 AM CDT - Courses Close
- The AMPT! Team
- +1 972-978-9397