SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2020
The 2020 Toyota Music Factory Half Marathon, 10K and 5K start and finish at Toyota Music Factory and features beautiful views of Campion Trails
All proceeds from this event benefit the Irving Police Association
All three courses are USATF certified and feature beautiful views of Las Colinas and Campion Trails. Enjoy a mostly flat course with an epic post-race party that you won't want to miss. All race participants (including 5K and 10K finishers) receive a finisher medal and tech shirt. Half Marathon participants will receive a 13.1 iPick medal charm to attach to their finisher medal. Definitely a cause and race swag worth running for!
About the Beneficiary
The Irving Police Association (IPA) is a fraternal, benevolent and charitable 501(c) organization dedicated to serving the needs of their members as well as their community. Their mission is to support their police officers and their families in time of need. The IPA also proudly supports many local charities such as the North Texas Chapter of the Make A Wish Foundation, Irving Police Athletic League, Blue Christmas, C.O.P.S, Special Olympics, and more.
• All participants receive a quality gender-specific tech shirt
• All participants receive a custom 4″ Finisher Medal
• All participants receive a custom race bib with timing chip
Thursday, November 12, 2020 (10 am to 7 pm) and/or Friday, November 13, 2020 (4-7 pm)
- PLANO Academy Sports & Outdoors - 4045 Central Expy, Plano, TX 75023
- DALLAS Academy Sports & Outdoors - 6375 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75231
Or RACE DAY from 6 am to 7:45 am (ARRIVE EARLY - expect long lines)
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female Masters (40+)
- The Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
Visit our race website for more information about this event, including parking information, certified course maps, packet pick-up, event schedule, FAQs, and more. CLICK HERE for more details.
Unable to attend? Prefer to "shelter in place"? No worries - participate as a Virtual Runner. Registration includes virtual bib, shirt, and finisher medal.
Countdown to Race Day!
- November 15 6:00 AM CST - Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup
- November 15 6:00 AM CST - Word and Prayer (optional 15-min church service)
- November 15 7:30 AM CST - Half Marathon Start and10K Start (4-hour time limit)
- November 15 7:40 AM CST - 5k Start
- November 15 8:30 AM CST - 5K and 10K Awards
- November 15 9:15 AM CST - Half Marathon Awards
- November 15 11:30 AM CST - Courses Close
- The AMPT! Team
- +1 972-978-9397