A guided 10km, 5km or 2km run or walk through Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC. with 100% proceeds going to BC and Alberta Guide Dogs.
This fun and non-competitive race takes you through the beautiful trails in Stanley Park. After the run there will be a social event with pancakes, prizes, and good tunes! This is a race for people to support dogs, you don't need a dog to run.
Guide dogs and good dogs are welcome, dogs must be on leash and under control at all times for the safety of the working guide dogs.
- Start Location: Brockton Pavilion (1151 Stanley Park Drive Vancouver BC)
- Start Date: February 23, 2020
- Start Times: 10km: 9:45 am, 5km 10:00 am, 2k 10:15 am
- Early Packet Pickup: Friday, February 21, 12pm-7pm (at Denman Running Room, 679 Denman St, Vancouver)
- Race Day: Opens at 9:00 am (at Brockton Pavilion)
- Limited Race Day registration (additional $5 on pre-registration prices).
GET A PUPPY... SPONSORSHIP: Fundraise over $100 and get Puppy Pal Sponsorship that includes:
- A welcome letter about your sponsored pup
- A framed photo of your lovable bundle
- 5 blank puppy greeting cards
- An ‘official puppy sponsor’ certificate
$10.00Now registering Sep. 29 – Oct. 31
$10.00Nov. 1 – Jan. 1
$15.00Jan. 1 – Feb. 14
$20.00Feb. 14 – Feb. 22
5KM Run or Walk
$15.00Now registering Sep. 29 – Oct. 31
$20.00Nov. 1 – Jan. 1
$25.00Jan. 1 – Feb. 14
$30.00Feb. 14 – Feb. 22
$20.00Now registering Sep. 29 – Oct. 31
$25.00Nov. 1 – Jan. 1
$30.00Jan. 1 – Feb. 14
$40.00Feb. 14 – Feb. 22
- February 21 12:00 p.m. PST - Early Package Pick Up: Start (Denman Running Room)
- February 21 8:00 p.m. PST - Early Package Pick Up: End
- February 23 9:00 a.m. PST - Package Pick Up and Registration (Brockton Pavilion)
- February 23 9:45 a.m. PST - 10KM Run/Walk
- February 23 10:00 a.m. PST - 5KM Run/Walk
- February 23 10:15 a.m. PST - 2KM Run/Walk