"some roots, some rocks, some mud & some nice trail"
Western Canada's Classic 50K Trail Run - 24 years running in 2020.
Rugged west coast trails around Sasamat and Buntzen Lakes, traversing the Diez Vistas ridge. Start and finish is at White Pine Beach, Sasamat Lake.
8:00am - 50km
8:30am - Kids Race
A maximum of 425 entries overall will be accepted due to permitting restrictions. There will not be a waitlist. (Participant total may be higher, as it includes Kids Race registrations.)
$10 from every registration goes to support Coquitlam Search & Rescue. Additional donations welcome.
Every racer receives a custom DV hoodie, a beer glass, a nylon cinch bag, and a sticker, all featuring the DV logo, plus a post-race BBQ, soup and sushi - all included with registration!
$135.00Nov. 29 - Mar. 27
Countdown to event
- April 9 4:00 p.m. PDT - Early Package Pickup @ Runners Den (until 7pm)
- April 10 12:00 p.m. PDT - Early Package Pickup @ Runners Den (until 5pm)
- April 11 6:45 a.m. PDT - Race Morning Package Pickup
- April 11 8:00 a.m. PDT - Start Time at White Pine Beach
- April 11 8:30 a.m. PDT - Start Time (Kids Race) at White Pine Beach
- April 11 6:30 p.m. PDT - Post-Race Social (St James Well)