Salomon Coast Mountain Trail Running (CMTR) hosts quality, challenging, professionally-run trail events in world class destinations around Vancouver's North Shore and the Sea to Sky Corridor.
Run Ridge Run
Both distances offer challenging climbs, descents and technicality that runners love from CMTR races. The 13km course will skirt around Sasamat Lake on the Buntzen Ridge Trail and glimpse Buntzen Lake while the 25km course will continue on to attack the Diez Vistas Ridge before following Buntzen Lake back to the finish.
Start and finish is located at White Pine Beach, Sasamat Lake.
Registration closes at 450 participants. (Participant total includes Kids Race registrations. See "Spots Remaining" below for an accurate number of entries available.)
$55.00Dec. 1 – Dec. 27
$65.00Now registering Dec. 27 – Feb. 19
$65.00Dec. 1 – Dec. 27
$75.00Now registering Dec. 27 – Feb. 19
Countdown to event
- February 21 4:00 p.m. PST - Package Pickup @ Runners' Den (Fri)
- February 22 7:30 a.m. PST - Package Pickup @ Start
- February 22 8:30 a.m. PST - Kids Race
- February 22 9:00 a.m. PST - 25 km
- February 22 9:15 a.m. PST - 13 km
- February 22 1:30 p.m. PST - Cut-off @ 18km (Aid Station)