We've added a week and giving you more time to train for the Fox Lake Sprint Triathlon. We've also added the USAT sanctioning to our event. Bringing our standards up to snuff with the rest of the triathlon world! This event brings you to the shores of Nippersink Lake in Fox Lake, Il. Distances include a half mile swim, 12.5 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run. Finishers medals, cool race shirts, snacks and Age Group awards. Look for the 'Rubber Ducky's" in the lake to amuse you while swimming.
Tri County Tri Series is a new series involving 3 races in 3 counties and 3 different days. Reduced fees for all three - check it out!
Do all three events - Swim, Bike and Run
Relay teams can have 2 or 3 racers doing the triathlon. 1 swimmer, 1 biker, 1 runner
Volunteer for the day. Great shirts, food, and LOT OF APPRECIATION after the event.
FreeDec 5 - Jun 13
- June 13 10:00 AM CDT - Packet Pick up at Transition Area
- June 14 5:00 AM CDT - Race Day - Transition Opens
- June 14 5:30 AM CDT - Body Marking/Packet Pick up
- June 14 6:45 AM CDT - Transition Closes
- June 14 7:00 AM CDT - Race Starts (let the fun begin)
- June 14 10:00 AM CDT - Awards - Approximately 10 minutes after last racer is in
- Trudy Wakeman
- +1 224-629-6197