Forget those winter blahs.
Put on your warm weather clothes, enjoy a little summer in your winter, and help raise funds for Durham Region's only cancer support centre at the same time!
How It Works:
- Register for either the 1K or 5K loop
- Create your personal pledge page and ask your family and friends to support you by donating. Use the pledge sheet provided to collect any offline donations.
- You can get others to join you and even put together a Team!
- Show up at the Oshawa Centre on February 23rd to check in and turn in any offline donations received.
- Walk in the warmth of the Oshawa Centre and enjoy the fun and music of the summertime!
- Continue to feel the warmth of the day as you go home, knowing you helped provide support for families in Durham Region dealing with a diagnosis of cancer. All proceeds go to support Hearth Place Cancer Support Centre - Durham Region's only cancer support centre.
- $20/child (3 years—12 years)
*Register by February 1st and receive a free t-shirt
Prizes will be awarded for
- Top Adult Fundraiser;
- Top Teen Fundraiser;
- Top Child Fundraiser; and
- Top Fundraising Team
RBC DS Oshawa
Moving with Right At HomeRaised:
- February 23 7:00 AM EST - Registration
- February 23 7:45 AM EST - Opening Ceremonies
- February 23 8:15 AM EST - 5K Start
- February 23 8:30 AM EST - 1K Start
- February 23 9:30 AM EST - Closing Ceremonies
- February 23 10:00 AM EST - Event Ends