Raise money for The WoodGreen Foundation
WHO WE ARE
A Difference Maker for more than 80 years, WoodGreen Community Services helps 40,000 people each year through 75 programs delivered across 36 locations. Focused on poverty reduction, we empower disenfranchised youth and other vulnerable members of our community ― from infants to seniors ― to live healthier, more independent, productive and fulfilling lives.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR YOUTH!
SUPPORT TEAM WOODGREEN AND HELP VULNERABLE YOUNG PEOPLE RESET THEIR FUTURES
WoodGreen Community Services provides the wrap-around supports young people ― particularly those affected by mental health challenges, trauma, poverty, violence, resettlement and discrimination ― need to develop their core abilities and transition from childhood to successful adulthood.
Support Team WoodGreen to:
- Help young people of African descent in our Rites of Passage program to overcome challenges and build confidence and resilience
- Empower marginalized youth to enhance their well-being and fulfil their potential
- Extend social, recreational and mental wellness programs for low income, newcomer and at-risk youth in WoodGreen’s ‘one-stop’ Youth Wellness Centre
- Expand housing and wrap-around supports in our Free 2 Be program for young people transitioning from the child welfare system
- Enhance skills training and employment supports to help position youth for success in a challenging labour market
Thank you for joining us! Together we can create a Toronto where everyone has the opportunity to thrive!
|Jun 30||Teresa Vasilopoulos||Undisclosed amount|
|Jun 30||Antonella Ceddia||CA$265.54|