Thank you for your interest in the CHEK Charity Pledge Program. Under the umbrella of this program over 2 Million Dollars has been raised by local, provincial, national and international charities over the past 15 years. The Victoria Marathon Society is proud to be able to offer this fundraising platform to help organizations of all sizes and fundraising goals.
2020 Program - Applications are reviewed and approved on an ongoing basis until March 15th.
The registration / approval process has the following steps:
1. Submit your application online.
2. Application will be reviewed and you will be contacted with the results. If your charity is approved then you will receive an invoice to pay the program fee of $350. Once the fee is paid then your organization will be added to the marathon website and also on race roster which is our online registration provider.
Partner Charity Obligations:
- Pay a registration fee of $350
- Provide weblisting information for the GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon website.
- Sign up with Race Roster to be part of the online fundraising platform.
- Recruit people to volunteer on race weekend. (An area on race day will be identified so volunteers can be together in the same zone on the course or aid station)
- Participate, if available in meetings, during the course of the year.
- Prepare a post-race report by October 21st, 2020 that includes total dollars raised, summary of activities, and recommendations for 2021.
- Promote the event by sharing through social media channels, charity website, newsletters, etc.
Marathon Society Obligations:
- Advertise the CHEK Charity Pledge Program through the Website, Email Blasts, and highlight the program in selected media.
- Provide overall pledge collector prizes – for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- Coordinate meetings and/or conference calls throughout the year. (Frequency/format to be determined).
- Coordinate an Event Launch Event in May in Victoria (date TBC)
- Explore and pass on sponsorship/promotional opportunities that arise.
- Provide invitations to the following events – Volunteer Night and Sponsor/VIP Reception.
- Provide 4 Complimentary Entries to be used for any of the events. (Deadline for use: September 1, 2020)
- Provide online fundraising opportunity through Race Roster, the online registration supplier.
- Provide support through the sharing of template documents for fundraising, media and marketing.
If you have any questions in regards to the program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final Step in the CHEK Charity Pledge Program Application Process
CA$350.00Oct 28 - Mar 21
- March 30 11:59 PM PDT - Final Deadline for Applications
- Cathy Noel / Mandy Parker
- +1 778-677-5786