JOIN THE CAUSE AND MOVE YOUR PAWS TO HELP ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST VULNERABLE SPECIES - POLAR BEARS!
Open to all runners, walkers and fitness folk of all ages and abilities. Bundle up and bring the whole family for a day of outdoor fun, fitness and fundraising!
Canada Running Series donates over 40% of entry fees to support Polar Bear Conservation at the Toronto Zoo. Help us reach our goal of raising $30,000 this year by making a donation and inviting your friends, family, and colleagues to sponsor you.
Fundraise your way to amazing prizes! Scroll down to learn more.
Registration includes complimentary parking and admission for the day, non-transferable.
Sportstats will be timing the 5K and 1K! There is a time limit of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- February 22 8:15 a.m. EST - 5K Run/Walk Packet Pickup Opens
- February 22 8:45 a.m. EST - 1K Run/Walk Packet Pickup Opens
- February 22 9:00 a.m. EST - 5K Run/Walk Start
- February 22 9:30 a.m. EST - 1K Run/Walk Start
- Canada Running Series / Circuit du Canada
- +1 855-969-5515