Countdown to event
PINK RIBBON 5K RUN-WALK
Saturday JULY 18, 2020
The Pink Ribbon 5K Run-Walk is a USATF Certified Course
Sisters by Choice is looking for a fresh new T-Shirt design
for our Annual Pink Ribbon 5K run-walk.
We are asking you to create an original design that represents our
Fight against Breast Cancer.
The Pink Ribbon 5K Run-Walk is a Sisters by Choice (SBC) fundraising event held annually at Piedmont Park in July. Now in its 16th year, the 5K run-walk has grown into the non-profit organization’s largest fundraising effort. All proceeds from the event goes towards the operational cost of SBC Mobile Breast Clinic. The full-service breast clinic travels throughout the state of Georgia to provide medically under-served women and men FREE access to quality breast care. The mobile clinic is a state-of-the art facility unlike anything else in Georgia.
The Pink Ribbon 5K Run-Walk is Open to Everyone
This is a RAIN or SHINE event
All proceeds go towards the Sisters by Choice's Mobile Breast Clinic
The first 200 people to cross the finish line will receive a medal!
Information for Race Day
- Please enter Piedmont Park at the Charles Allen Drive entrance and make your way to the registration tents
- YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE YOUR T-SHIRT
- Onsite registration does not guarantee t-shirt will be available at time of race
- ONLY one (1) t-shirt will be given out per paid and PRESENT participant
- You are NOT allowed to pick up t-shirts for any one else
-Please visit www.sistersbychoice.org/5krunwalk for parking information
For sponsorship or exhibitor opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information about RACE day, please visit www.sistersbychoice.org
FreeNow registering Feb 1 – Jul 3
FreeJul 3 – Jul 14
- July 18 7:00 AM EDT - Registration
- July 18 7:45 AM EDT - Warm-Up
- July 18 8:10 AM EDT - Opening Ceremony
- July 18 8:25 AM EDT - Motorcycle Kick-Off
- July 18 8:30 AM EDT - Pink Ribbon 5K Begins
- July 18 9:50 AM EDT - End of Race Celebration