Come join the Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona for the
3rd Annual Run, Walk and Roll 10K - 5K - 1 Mile event on March 22nd!
This event will be hosted at Kiwanis Park in Tempe and will feature a 10K and 5K run along with a 1 mile fun walk!
Proceeds benefit the Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona (BIAAZ).
With this event we hope to create awareness around brain injury survivors and caregivers.
We also hope to raise funds to assist with support groups, recreation events, and our annual Camp Can Do.
- March 20 3:00 PM - Packet Pick-up at BIAAZ Offices from 3-6pm
- March 22 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- March 22 8:00 AM - 10K Run Begins
- March 22 8:15 AM - 5K Run Begins
- March 22 8:25 AM - 1 Mile Fun Walk
- March 22 9:00 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)