Please know that this was not our decision and we have no choice but to follow City policy. For those of you who know our company and know us, this is not easy for us to write. We do not enjoy cancelling events nor do we enjoy giving our participants bad news.
Options for our Registered Participants
1. Run Virtually. We will be mailing all participants their race packets plus their finisher medal in approximately 1 week. NO ACTION REQUIRED.
2. Transfer your entry to any StartLine Racing event between now and December 20, 2020. You can view our events calendar at startlineracing.com/events. You have until March 18, 2020 at 12pm to send us your request in writing to email@example.com.
3. Defer your entry to Shamrock 2021. Event will be held on March 14, 2021. You have until March 18, 2020 at 12pm to send us your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already responded to our previous email (dated March 11, 2020) you can change your response or if we don’t hear from you, we will honor your original request.
If we do not hear from you, you will automatically be switched to virtual.
Join StartLine Racing as we continue a March tradition in the valley!
The 4th Annual Shamrock 10K / 5K event will be taking place on March 15th at Kiwanis Park in Tempe.
This event is limited to 700 participants.
$35.00Nov 14 - Mar 14
- March 14 2:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Road Runner Sports Tempe from 2-5pm
- March 15 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up Opens
- March 15 8:00 AM - 10K Run/Walk Begins
- March 15 8:15 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- March 15 9:15 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)