The Moonlight Run is southern Alberta's largest road race! With a 6K run/walk and a 10K run, there is something for everyone to participate in. The race starts at 8:00 PM from CASA and follows a route into the river valley before returning to CASA.
Pricing for this year's event is as follows:
- $30.00 Adult Entry (16+)
- $10.00 Youth Entry (15 & under)
- Add $15.00 for Adult Sweatshirt
- Add $10.00 for Youth Long-sleeved T-shirt
- Add $2.00/Extra Pizza Ticket (one slice included with entry)
Sizing for both Adult Sweatshirts and Youth Long-sleeved T-shirts can be found here.
Are you looking for a Christmas gift for that special runner in your life? How about an "I'm Training for the Moonlight Run" shirt? Check them out here.
The Moonlight Run starts in
Registration fees 1781 spots remaining
- March 20 12:00 p.m. MDT - Race Package Pick-up opens
- March 20 8:00 p.m. MDT - Race Package Pick-up closes
- March 21 11:00 a.m. MDT - Race Package Pick-up opens
- March 21 4:00 p.m. MDT - Race Package Pick-up closes
- March 21 8:00 p.m. MDT - 10K Start
- March 21 8:15 p.m. MDT - 6K Start
- Runner's Soul
- +1 403-327-2241