"Run, Play and Give!"
Kick-off the month of May with the 6th Annual Dignity Health Family Remembrance Run on Saturday, May 2, 2020 at Freestone Park in Gilbert. The event has a distance for everyone, including a 5K Run/Walk, Family 1 Mile, and 100 Yard Kids' Dash. Invite your family, friends and colleagues to honor the lives of infants who have passed on before us and support their families.
Proceeds from the 2020 Family 5K will benefit the mission of a dedicated group of families seeking to provide empathy called the "Heaven's Hummingbirds". These bereaved parents, dedicated field experts and Dignity Health team members created a Perinatal Bereavement Support Group to empower and heal families in the East Valley who have suffered the loss of a baby. The funds will be used to offer support groups and supportive services during their grief journey by building a bridge from hospital to home.
Run, Play and Give!
For more information on how you can donate to and support the amazing work done at
Dignity Health, please visit the Foundation page at https://www.supportdignityhealtheastvalley.org/
$30.00Now registering Dec 1 – Apr 1
$35.00Apr 2 – May 1
$20.00Now registering Dec 1 – Apr 1
$25.00Apr 2 – May 1
$15.00Now registering Dec 1 – Apr 1
$20.00Apr 2 – May 1
- May 1 3:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Road Runner Sports in Tempe from 3-6pm
- May 2 6:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- May 2 6:40 AM - Morning Stretch
- May 2 6:45 AM - Heaven's Hummingbird Speaker
- May 2 7:00 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- May 2 7:10 AM - 1 Mile Run/Walk Begins
- May 2 7:50 AM - 100 Yard Kids' Dash
- May 2 8:15 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
- StartLine Racing
- +1 480-912-7878