Our passion is supporting the community & giving back
Join us on April 19, 2020
Based in the community of Rocklin, California, the annual Run Rocklin event offers a variety of athletic experiences - from the flat 5K, the scenic 12K to the 'Run the Rock' Half-Marathon. The event has been designed for the casual walker to the competitive athlete, providing safe courses, activities for the family and top race management.
- Performance shirts for 5K, 12K & Half Marathon entries
- Free kids' 1/4 and 1 mile runs
- Finisher medals for the 5K, 12K and Half Marathon
- Free photo downloads
Create a Team!
Have fun racing with your friends, family, or colleagues!
Teams are made up of 6 or more paid participants. Members can participate in any of the 3 events:
5K, 12K or 1/2 Marathon. Kids' run participants do not count towards the 6 member minimum and do not receive a t-shirt.
Each member will have a custom Run Rocklin t-shirt with the Team Name on the upper back of the t-shirt if they register by April 1, 2020. In the past, teams have been formed by neighbors, workout buddies, friends, co-workers, fundraisers, etc.
To create a team click the right side bar link
Create a Team
- April 19 7:45 AM PDT - Kids 1/4 Mile Run
- April 19 8:00 AM PDT - 1/2 Marathon
- April 19 8:00 AM PDT - 12K Run/Walk
- April 19 8:15 AM PDT - 5K Run/Walk
- April 19 9:20 AM PDT - Kids 1-Mile Run