lululemon SeaWheeze Virtual Half Marathon and 10K
Get ready to sweat, connect, and crush some run goals from wherever you are in the world—this year, SeaWheeze is going completely virtual. And with two different distances for you to choose from (half marathon, 10K), there’s a run that’s perfect for where you’re at. Both the SeaWheeze Virtual Half Marathon and 10K will be timed and tracked by our friends at Strava, so make sure to download the app to register, join our SeaWheeze Half Marathon club to connect with fellow SeaWheezers, and log your training.
Registration for the lululemon SeaWheeze Virtual Half Marathon and 10K is now open—sign up by clicking “REGISTER FOR THE CHALLENGE”. For $28 US per run experience, you get:
- A comprehensive training plan developed by lululemon global ambassador Rob Watson to help you get to your start line feeling strong in body and mind
- 8-week training plan for the 10K
- 14-week training plan for the half marathon
- A race-specific digital badge for your Strava trophy case
- An official SeaWheeze Virtual 2020 finisher medal to celebrate your achievement, mailed directly to your door
- A $2 donation to our 2020 Here to Be partners: Vinyasa Yoga for Youth and Red Clay Yoga (click here to learn more)
Steps to register & participate
- Click REGISTER FOR THE CHALLENGE
- You will be prompted to log into your Strava Account. If you don’t have one, you can create one for free.
- Log in and authorize access for Race Roster (lululemon’s registration partner).
- Select the distance you would like to complete under sub-event.
- Fill out the form. If you would like to register for both the half marathon and 10K, click on “add another distance” at the bottom of the form, select the additional distance, and complete the form
- Continue to Checkout
- Submit your registration.
- Lace up and train! Track your training runs through Strava, and send some kudos to your fellow SeaWheezers via the lululemon SeaWheeze Run Club (the most fun digital run crew in the world).
- Between August 15–23, 2020, record a single run activity on Strava that is at least 21.1km (13.1miles) long if you're completing the SeaWheeze Virtual Half Marathon, or 10km (6.2miles) if you’re completing the SeaWheeze Virtual 10K. If you registered for both distances you must track two separate activities.
- Publish the activity to your Strava profile between August 15–23, 2020 in order to qualify.
Please note that official SeaWheeze finisher medals will be mailed to the address provided at registration.
- Guests that register before August 4 can expect their medal to ship 8-10 weeks after the challenge is complete
- Guests that register after August 4 can expect their medal to ship 10-12 weeks after the challenge is complete
The above dates and timelines are our best estimates and might need to be adjusted depending upon the impact of COVID-19 and any other events beyond our control.