This race is to bring awareness to the veteran suicide crisis that we face. We aim to bring hope and show there is another option. We lost Stephen “Doc” Johnson this past March and we hope to keep bringing the 22/day number down.
Operation Shockwave is a 501c non-profit organization, based in Tempe, AZ with the mission to prevent suicide by empowering Veterans to overcome adversity through the promotion of alternative healing modalities, community outreach opportunities, and transitional/rehabilitation services.
To make a donation please visit Operation Shockwave's website here.
Of course we want you to participate but if you can't join us on race day and still want to run you still can! Here is your way to take part in this epic event no matter where you are! You'll get all the swag and no extra shipping charge.
$25.00Dec 23 - Feb 15
- February 14 3:00 PM - Packet Pick-Up at Road Runner Sports in Tempe 3-6pm
- February 16 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up Opens
- February 16 7:40 AM - Opening Ceremony Begins
- February 16 8:00 AM - 5K Begins
- February 16 9:00 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)