RUN the MACPASS Mile
from Halifax to Dartmouth across the Macdonald Bridge
MACPASS Miles is a one mile race across the Macdonald Bridge in Halifax, Nova Scotia. It is a fun and free event for the whole family. There are four races: women, men, girls and boys.
Runners line up on the Halifax side of the bridge and race the one-mile across the road deck to Dartmouth.
This is a free family event with four races. All participants will receive a medal
You can pick up your bib 9:00am – 12:00 noon Saturday, August 1 or on race day beginning at 7:30am in the garage of the Macdonald Bridge at 125 Wyse Road in Dartmouth.
- August 1 9:00 a.m. ADT - Race Kit Pickup: 9 AM - 12 Noon
- August 2 9:00 a.m. ADT - Women's Race Start
- August 2 9:30 a.m. ADT - Men's Race Start
- August 2 10:00 a.m. ADT - Girls' Race Start
- August 2 10:30 a.m. ADT - Boys' Race Start