Event wrap-up update! Watch our livestream at 11 PST on July 31st to get an update on all our prize winners and what happens next! It will be loaded to our social media after it airs, so you can check it out then too!
Our fundraising will stay open through the month of August for a final push to meet our goal of $20,000. I've updated the goal meter to $17,000, which will bring us to $20,000 after registrations are added. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Pride Run & Walk is hosted by the Vancouver Frontrunners every year. This event was created to give back to our community, specifically Out in Schools and the LOUD Foundation’s Pride Youth Scholarships. Our second, equally important, goal is to have fun!
Even though we cannot get together face to face in 2020, we can still support our deserving beneficiaries, and have fun! Our new options for 2020 include 5km run or walk, 10km run or walk, and fundraise at home with no run or walk option. This means everyone in BC and beyond can participate. We will open the event for the entirety of July, leading up to the events being put on by Vancouver Pride Society during our usual Pride Week. This means you can head out whenever suits your own schedule, on your favourite route close to home.
Our 2020 goal is to raise $20,000 to support our community beneficiaries. You'll notice the sidebar on the left showing our progress in raising $12,500 - this excludes the money raised through registration fees and counts individual, participant, and team donations. With 275+ participants and $12,500+ in direct donations, we can get there!
We are excited about this year's costume contest and prizing.
- All participants registered by May 31st entered to win a brand new pair of Brooks running shoes! Congrats to our shoe and hat draw winners!
- All participants registered by June 30th be entered to win a brand new pair of Brooks running shoes! Draw July 6, 2020.
- Each week in July, we will draw for a $50 Urban Fare gift card.
- The first 400 registered participants will receive a $15 Subway gift card.
- Evo will also award 3 prize packs of 100 driver minutes including water bottle & towel. Participants who become new members at Evo will receive 45 minutes of free drive time (sorry, new members only!).
Stay positive, stay active, be kind to one another.
Select this option if you want to run or walk 5km.
CA$30.00Jan 26 – Jul 31
Select this option if you want to run or walk 10km.
CA$30.00Jan 26 – Jul 31
Support our beneficiaries without running or walking!
FreeJan 26 – Jul 31