Fleet Feet Sacramento Davis & Elk Grove and HOKA ONE ONE Present
WOMEN'S FITNESS FESTIVAL TRAINING
Join Fleet Feet Sacramento Davis & Elk Grove for the Official Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival training program! With two group workouts per week and three locations to choose from, you choose how you train! Don't miss out on the Fleet Feet VIP experience, from the first workout to race day!
Schedule: March 28 - June 3, 2020 (10 weeks)
- Sacramento: American River Parkway
- Davis: Mace Ranch Park, Fleet Feet Davis
- Elk Grove: Fleet Feet Elk Grove
Register for the location you will train at most often. Attend workouts at other locations to fit your schedule or for a change of scenery. All locations will follow the same schedule.
Distance Levels Offered:
- Half Marathon (Women's Fitness Festival does not have a half marathon event, but many other regional events offer half marathons in June)
Kickoff and Information Night: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, at 7:00 PM, at Fleet Feet Sacramento
Group Training Workouts: Wednesdays at 6:00 PM, Saturdays at 7:30 AM
Culminating Event: Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival 5K and 10K, Sunday, June 7, 2020
No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
For liability and safety reasons, dogs, children under 13, and strollers are prohibited Fleet Feet Training workouts. Minors must be accompanied at all workouts by a registered parent or guardian.
- March 25 7:00 PM PDT - Info Night at Fleet Feet Sacramento
- March 28 7:30 AM PDT - First Group Training Runs
- June 7 7:30 AM PDT - Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival