The Donor Dash is a 5K run/walk to honor the lives of organ and tissue donors, celebrate the lives of organ and tissue recipients and recognize those who continue to wait for a lifesaving transplant.
After much consideration, the 21st Annual Donor Dash will be transitioned to a weeklong celebration featuring numerous physically distanced events. We believe this format will help ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff, volunteers and community. Though we’re sad we can’t all be together like usual, we’ve planned some new and powerful ways to honor the lives of organ and tissue donors, celebrate the lives of transplant recipients and recognize those who continue to wait for a lifesaving transplant.
We hope you’ll join us for the 2020 Donor Dash – Together, Though Apart!
- July 12 9:00 AM MDT - July 12-17 Spirit Week. Watch your email for details
- July 13 11:00 AM MDT - Drive-Through Pick-Up Party
- July 13 3:00 PM MDT - Drive-Through Pick-Up Party Ends
- July 19 10:00 AM MDT - Virtual Event. Run or walk your 5K in your neighborhood
- July 19 11:00 AM MDT - Live virtual program with Jennifer Prinz, Donor Alliance President & CEO