An Amazing Place to Run!
The Humboldt Bay Area combines a destination race weekend of spectacular scenery with the perfect climate for year-round running.
August is a dry month with an average high temperature of only 62.6 degrees (17 Celsius), so ideal conditions for this race are almost guaranteed.
Whether you are striving for another personal record, or just looking for a uniquely beautiful place to run, Half Marathon and Marina Mile races are exactly what you're looking for!
This is a flat, scenic, fast course all along Humboldt Bay on the Waterfront Trail.
Early Bay Price!Mar 7 – Mar 31
good until 5/1/20Now registering Apr 1 – Apr 30
good until 6/1/20May 1 – May 31
good until 7/1/20Jun 1 – Jun 30
good until 8/1/20Jul 1 – Jul 31
Race week priceAug 1 – Aug 4
This new 5K course is an out and back along the Waterfront Trail with a turn-around at the end of a pier where you will get a 360 degree view of the bay.
Early Bay Price!Now registering Mar 7 – Apr 30
Good to 7/1/20May 1 – Jun 30
good to 8/1/20Jul 1 – Jul 31
No t-shirt/swag guaranteeAug 1 – Aug 4
This is an inclusive out & back mile along the Waterfront trail. Sign up to run super fast or enjoy a slower pace with your favorite walking/jogging buddy. It's a scenic course.
Early Bay Price!Now registering Mar 7 – Aug 4
Adult Race Weekend price (kids still 5.00)Aug 5 – Aug 4
- August 8 4:00 PM PDT - Packet pick-up/Late Registration Opens
- August 8 7:00 PM PDT - Packet pick-up/Late Registration closes
- August 9 7:00 AM PDT - Day-of Registration opens - Madaket Plaza
- August 9 7:45 AM PDT - Half Marathon Day-of registration closes
- August 9 8:00 AM PDT - Half Marathon Start
- August 9 8:45 AM PDT - 5K Day-of registration closes
- August 9 9:00 AM PDT - 5K Start
- August 9 9:45 AM PDT - Marina Mile Day-of registration closes
- August 9 10:00 AM PDT - Marina Mile Start
- August 9 11:00 AM PDT - Awards Ceremony!
- Terri Vroman Little
- Visit website