The Bay Church is honored to present our 6th Annual Turkey Trot 5K/10K Run/Walk
This year, we're going VIRTUAL! During Thanksgiving Week, you pick the time and place. Proceeds from this event will benefit The Bay Compassion - a multi-faceted program working to meet practical needs of the underserved in our communities. Wherever you are this year, be a part of this Thanksgiving tradition and make a difference! Each participant will receive a custom designed participation medal, race bib, and t-shirt.
We want your whole family to get involved so we have some great race week stuff for kids ages 10 and under! Check out our website for more information.
Prizes will be given to the Top Male and Female finishers in both events. Award medals will be mailed out to the top three finishers in each age group.
Remember, if you are looking to qualify for an age group medal or final prize, you MUST provide recorded proof of your run! Submissions are accepted beginning November 21 and end November 28.
This event will happen Rain or Shine! There will be NO REFUNDS issued.
**Race Packet Info**
For all registrations made after Friday, November 20, your race packet will be mailed to you either on or after race week. Any packets not picked up by Sunday, November 22 will be mailed to you.
- July 4 12:00 AM PDT - Registration Opens
- November 8 8:30 AM PST - Packet Pick-up option at Concord/Brentwood
- November 21 12:00 AM PST - Virtual Race ENTRY WINDOW OPENS
- November 22 10:00 AM PST - Packet Pick-up option at Concord/Brentwood
- November 28 11:59 PM PST - Registration Closes
- November 28 11:59 PM PST - Virtual Race ENTRY WINDOW CLOSES
- November 30 12:00 PM PST - Race time corrections deadline
- December 5 12:00 PM PST - Facebook Live - Winner Announcement Celebration (time subject to change)