Virtual Splash Path 2020
Support Pathfinder Village by participating virtually in your own neighbourhood!
Dear Friends of Pathfinder Village:
Going strong for seven years, never did we expect that a global pandemic would interfere with our beloved Splash Path 5K and Fun Walk! Here we are though, and thankfully all is not lost!! To help keep our Splash Path friends virus-free and engaged, we’re offering a 2-for-1 special! Join us May 30th for a VIRTUAL Splash Path event and then again in the fall (date & details TBD) for our LIVE Splash Path event!
Our May 30th feel good event honors our Pathfinder residents and is free to you and your family, thanks to Brown & Brown’s generous title sponsorship. It is our way to say thank you to all our past supporters! Together we have raised over $80,000 to help community programs in our surrounding areas. We are honored that these funds have also supported our Mobile Produce Market and we are thrilled to be able to continue delivering Feel Good boxes at this time of need. We wouldn’t be able to do this without you!
So, are you eager to get out of the house and have some fun? We are too and we hope you will join us for this virtual celebration!
Get up, get out, and get ready! Spring as we know it is here! Get creative with your own personal color burst picture/video, make your own paper confetti, run through a sprinkler, wear your past Splash Path tees, or wear crazy color and accessory combinations … unleash your imagination!
We are now partnering with ASICS-Runkeeper™ and Race Roster for race registration and we ask that you kindly register for the virtual event so we can keep you engaged over the spring and summer for our fall event. With your registration, you can also share your colorful spirit of fun with us through the ASICS-Runkeeper™ virtual event page or on Pathfinder Village’s Facebook page (Community for Down syndrome). This new race platform also offers team building options and benefits to those who register for our events online and want to engage in fundraising activities for the events. Please see our enclosed registration directions.
We miss seeing and hearing from you as we prepare for both events! Please remember to share your training progress on the virtual event page and send “Splash” messages of friendship to Pathfinder residents and other community members through our Facebook page. Get creative with your messaging; the more color, the more fun!
Best wishes to all for your health and safety as we navigate through this tough time. We look forward to sharing happy times—in person—this fall. For now, we encourage you to follow our Pathfinder COVID Creed as you get ready for May 30: Be Healthy, Be Kind, Be Patient.
Thank you for your past support and we can’t wait see your virtual Splash Path creativity on May 30th!
Monica Clark Chair, Splash Path 5K and Fun Walk
How to map your Colorful, Virtual Splash Path adventure in 2020!
- Sign up for the free SplashPath Virtual Run.
- Download the Runkeeper app on your phone atRunkeeper.com - it's free!
- Get training updates and news of great deals fromASICS!
- Track your runs/walks on Runkeeper - get motivated!
- Like & follow our Splash Path2020 event on PathfinderVillage's Facebook Page!
- Post Splash Messages of support on Facebook or Runkeeper and share your warm-up walks and runs byposting selfies!
- Plan for your virtual selfie or video for Saturday, May 30 … the more color in your run-walk, the better!
- Plan your accessories, make paper confetti, make some rainbow gear. Get creative! Have fun!
- Upload your colorful image and/or video after the virtual run-walk.Share with your friends and encourage them to join in the fun!