CROSS YOUR OWN FINISH LINE IN 2020 - WE'RE GOING VIRTUAL!
Well, we wish we could see you on the Sunshine Coast this year, but with COVID-19 forcing the cancellation of our physical event, we're offering you a virtual alternative. It’s time to keep focused, stay motivated and take part in our official 7 Sunshine Coast Marathon and Community Run Virtual Festival. Run at any time over the race weekend of 15 and 16 August.
We’re as disappointed as you are that we wont be getting together on the Sunshine Coast – so we’ve designed this opportunity for you to stay healthy; stick to your original goal and receive your race day bling. This is about our community still coming together, in a virtual environment – just bring your own course and share your experience on social media via #sunnycoastmara
Why Run Virtually?
- You’re already set your goal – stay motivated, keep healthy and get fit
- Achieve our distance goals
- Get your race day bling – your official 7 Sunshine Coast Marathon Festival medal will be mailed out to you on completion!
- Run for a reason – with $5 of your entry fee donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities South East Queensland
How Does It Work?
- On August 15 - 16, the virtual 7 Sunshine Coast Marathon and Community Run Festival will be happening! Run your goal distance, record it on your device, and upload it here.
- Once we’ve received your confirmed run; you’ll be added to our official results page. See where you rank!
Community is at the heart of our runs, and while we can’t bring you all together in one physical space this year, make sure to use social media to share your #sunnycoastmara Virtual Experience and connect with each other online!
|3||Keith and Liz Shoecraft||A$54.51|