Join Team TOA on May 31, 2020 for a Virtual Run, Bike, Run duathlon! With a 1.5km run, 20km bike, and 5k run, it's a short enough distance for beginners yet challenging enough for our fast and furious advanced athletes.
What is a virtual race?
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location in the WORLD! You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym, or on the track. You can use a road bike, triathlon bike, mountain bike, beach cruiser, trainer, stationary bike, spin bike, or Peloton bike.
You get to run your OWN race, at your OWN pace, and time it yourself.
· The race is FREE!
· Participants must be registered.
· The distances must be covered consecutively with transitions.
· You will report your total time for results to Coach Lisa.
· You do not need any special equipment or apps (but make sure you time from start to finish!)
· Walking, jogging, or running is permitted.
· Any kind of bike is permitted (please wear a helmet if you are on the road or trail!).
· There is no official start time but there will be a LIVE Zoom finish line with Coach Lisa and Team TOA athletes.
· Results are only used for TOA tracking; no awards will be given based on virtual results submitted.
· Upon final results, you will receive a virtual TOA medal via email to share, post, blog, and BRAG!
You don’t need a professional bike, body, or equipment for this training! You need ANY bike, your OWN body, and a WILL to TRI something different!
If you've never done a duathlon before or you need to get back in the game, and you're interested in a program WITH a certified, professional Coach, in preparation for this event, Join Coach Lisa and Team TOA for a 30 day training adventure that will prepare you to Run, Bike, Run your very first Duathlon!! Email email@example.com for details.
Your training adventure will include:
• A 30 day training plan
• Customized daily workout schedule
• Weekly LIVE training seminars
• To include: sports nutrition, sports injury prevention, sports psychology, and transition
• Unlimited email/text/PM support w/Coach Lisa
• Team support w/Team TOA athletes
Your 30 day training adventure is a one time fee of $50. This includes your Training Peak account AND the Tri-A-Du event on Sunday May 31, 2020. Training starts May 1st!! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. At the end of the 30 days, you will race Tri-A-Du with Team TOA!
FreeApr 25 - May 31