Red, White & You!
Virtual 5K, 10K & Half Marathon
Celebrating Fun for the Fourth!
The temperature is rising and summer is rapidly approaching. Are you looking for fun on the Fourth with your family? Join us for the Red, White & You! Virtual Run/Walk 5K, 10K, & Half Marathon. This virtual run celebrates fun, fireworks and freedom. Start your Fourth of July celebrations off with a bang by running or walking a 5K, 10K or half marathon. Then comes flip-flops, fireworks and firing up the BBQ. Because if you didn't grill, did the Fourth of July even happen?
Run or walk this virtual 5K, 10K or half marathon any time, any where. When registering, show your city pride and choose your favorite Fleet Feet location.
Here is how it works:
- Get signed up online (deadline to register is June 30, 2020)
- Start training
- Run or walk your 5K (3.1 miles), 10K (6.2 miles), or half marathon (13.1 miles) on or before July 4, 2020.
- Submit your proof of time (picture of watch, treadmill, phone, Strava, etc)
At the end of June you will receive:
- Commemorative Red, White & You Bib
- Commemorative T-shirt
- Finisher's Medal
Registration is a flat fee of $30 for any distance. Shipping is included in the price for locations in the United States.
Looking for a virtual training program?
Even though you aren't training together in person, you'll still have the Fleet Feet Training community to keep you moving and having fun!
Upload your results to https://results.raceroster.com/results/nf2csd5hadegzy9m
You will need the following to submit a virtual result:
- You must have a valid registration for this event which we validate by asking for the confirmation and last name on the order. Think of this like "checking in" for the race. You may have received this confirmation when registering, or you may have been sent one from the event.
- Complete your race and record it using a tracking app. You can then upload a screenshot of your results when posting your finish time.
- Fleet Feet Sacramento